Jaguar BRG colour with suede green interior (originally was silver with red interior, the colour was changed during the ’70s).
European car, spent all its life in Italy.
Excellent conditions throughout.
Totally restored* around 15 years ago by renowned workshops and rarely used since.
*The car is still on its original panels and it wasn’t welded at all.
Kept in a heated garage.
3 owner in total. Last owner for the last 40 years.
106.000 original kms (around 66.000 miles).
– Weber carburettors (original renewed SU carburettors are available)
– 5 speed ZF gearbox (original renewed 4 speed gearbox is available)
– bigger brake pump.
– wider wire wheels with wider tyres (2 original wheels available)
– new Koni suspensions (same specs of the original) at the time of the restoration.
– new exhaust manifolds at the time of the restoration (original are present).
– new copper radiator at the time of the restoration (the original aluminum one is present but is leaking).
For sale at a very competitive price.
Please enquiry for more informations.
The car is on italian plate; the correct “libretto” is in our hands. It is an easy job to re-register it in the Uk or all over the world (i am happy to help you in this, if needed).
Overseas buyers welcome. We can ship the car worldwide.
- There are no features available